Thursday, July 9, 2015

E16 Posponed until Monday 7/13/2015 due to a Grad Party

    Hey guys, My sisters graduation party is this weekend. So I will have family all over the house, and theres quite a bit of preperation for the party to do as well. Hopefully I can record Friday providing its quiet enough (Probably not Lol, but you never know) If I can not I will be doing this weeks show on Monday! =)  The show notes have been written, I just need to find the time to record it.
    Also, Congratulations to Trion for successfully launching trove today. To celebrate the occasion, Curse is giving away FREE kami mounts.  These are only available for a limited time so hurry fast. The link is below =)

 http://www.curse.com/betas/trove-curse-kami-mount-giveaway

Also, I will be talking about it on the show this week... But the new class is a blast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment