Monday, June 8, 2015

Whats Up With Trove, Quick Update: 6/8/2015

Hey guys =)  I just wanted to let everyone know, that There most likely will not be an episode this week as well.  My room is turning out great! however, it is taking a lot longer to finish than expected and there is still some work to do (mainly a closet, and that involves much sawing/work ect) Which means I can not move back into my room *Yet*.  Usually this wouldn't be an issue, however my Internet comes from my room lol! and my desktop is not wireless. So, I have no computer for at least another couple days which means No trove, and sadly no podcast.   But, my mom was awesome enough to let me borrow her laptop to log in and get my login bonus, Its too slow to do any gameplay on, However I can still get my consecutive login bonus (Which will be a badge in a future patch.)

I expect to be back up and running by next week at the earliest! Two weeks at the latest.  I am really Sorry =( But a big thank you for sticking with me during this unexpected break, I will return soon! this is NOT the end of the podcast!

But, on a brighter note! WE HAVE A LAUNCH DATE for trove!!!!!! July 9th, Hurayyyyyyyy!  Check out Avarem's Post about "The road to Launch" here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?20429-Producer-s-Letter-The-Road-to-Launch

He talks about future updates, as well as when to expect the launch.  Super exited for this, and I wish you could hear my excitement! Also, rumor is the next class in trove is the "Tomb Raiser" quite possibly the Necromancer class we have been dreaming about lately!  =)  Cant wait to see Trion's version of a typical necromancer!!!!  (Not announced, but rumored to be July 9th as well! quite possibly earler!)

And lastly, Check out the "Race to the Top" Trove forums post.  Its a contest to see whom has the highest stats in various trove areas =)  its a really neat way to look at trove.
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?20616-Race-to-the-Top-Trove-Stats-Ranking

Oh, and before I forget!  Check out the Costume "Boomeranger 2099" boomeranger Comic themed costume, created by Kukui on the trove forums.  A really neat costume for the boomeranger, One of the effects is when you throw your bomb, it explodes with a "Bang" comic text bubble!  Hype their mod, and hopefully we see it in game sometime!
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?20014-Costume-Boomeranger-2099

Alright guys =) that's all for this week, Il try to put another post up next week in place of the podcast like this one, Once again I am super sorry for not being able to put up a show this week, But soon I Hope to return to normal soon! *Keep Troving for Troves of Treasures in Trove!*

No comments:

Post a Comment