Monday, April 13, 2015

No Whats Up With Trove this week =(

Hey everyone, So Friday (10th) I was hit with a pretty bad Head cold (Nausea, Stuffy Nose, the works...) I was hoping to be over it by Tuesday, However it looks like its hear to stay. Sadly there is a 99% chance I will not be able to record Whats Up With Trove this week =( but, next week I should be back and feeling much better!  Thanks to all my subscribers and listeners, and hope you all have a wonderful week!

*Quick Trove Update! 4/16/2015*
First, Im feeling alot better. And Whats Up With Trove should definatly be good to go Wensday 4/22/2015 =)

Second, Make sure if you have not gotten the Pirate Pack but think you will want to... That you make sure to get it before Monday 4/20/2015. This pack is being removed from the game *Side Note, The items will still be in the store but the pack will no longer be avable*  This pack is a 55$ value, for only 19.99  Definatly worth it in my book!

Link to Post about Removing Pirate Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment